The birds are chirping, the bunnies are hopping and the weather has decided to rise to the occasion. The air is apple crisp, the wind is just on the right side of gentle and the bald trees are growing back their fancy leaf-dos. Spring has arrived with a spring in its step. And so the heart wants to take all that freshness and become one with it somehow. But how? There’s always the option to frolick in the woods. Have picnics in the park or simply roll around in the grass. All great options for when you have the time. However, if you’re short on time, you can always come to BOOM for a smoothie.
Aside from the fact that smoothies are the flagbearers of freshness, they also have tons of benefits.
With smoothies you can:
– Get your daily dose of fresh veggies and fruit
– Easily get your kids hooked on fresh fruit and veggies because they usually love the taste of our smoothies
– Boost your weight loss routine by replacing a meal with a nutritious smoothie
– Improve digestion by letting our blender do all the chewing, so that you can enjoy the tasty drinking part
– Jump on the detox wagon and purge yourself with a healthy green smoothie (We even have a special Green Detox Smoothie just for that reason)
– Supply your body with the right fuel for energy
– Satisfy your craving for unhealthy food with smoothies made with berries, bananas, apples, soy milk, granola, honey and more healthy but delicious ingredients
– Now that you know all the awesomeness smoothies have to offer, here are a few that you should definitely try.
Straw-Nana Soy – Get your fix of antioxidants, protein, calcium, iron and fiber with this delicious smoothie made with strawberries, bananas, soy milk, yogurt and honey.
Apple Crumble – Okay, there are lots of great benefits to this smoothie, like fiber, protein, vitamin C, calcium and iron. But really, the reason you’ll order this smoothie is because it tastes so darn good. Made with apples, cinnamon, banana, granola, and almond milk, this smoothie lives up to its name but also delivers on the health factor. .
Green Detox – How can we talk about smoothies in spring and not even mention a green smoothie? That’s just blasphemous. This smoothie does what it says. It’s fresh, tasty, and the spinach helps you cleanse your body of the toxins that you’ve built up over time. Made with apples, mangos, spinach and almond milk, this one is a must-have for your healthy diet.
We’ve got a lot more where those smoothies came from. So when your heart is bursting with promise of spring, come by to BOOM Breakfast, the best restaurant in Toronto to enjoy fresh and healthy blended delights.